What are Cookies and what are they used for?
Cookies are files or text files that a web server generates and stores on the computer / smartphone / tablet (hereinafter equipment) of a User when accessing certain web pages, to store and retrieve information about the user's navigation. from said computer. They may also consist of a code that allows the User to be unequivocally identified while browsing. Therefore, cookies can store information about a User's equipment or about their browsing sessions on the websites they have visited, such as the page they visit, the time of connection to the Internet, and other data depending on the type of cookie.
Who uses the information derived from the cookies on our website?
The person in charge generates and uses the information derived from the cookies on its website. In addition, it uses the following third-party cookies:
- Adobe Omniture
- Add to any
- You accept the use of the cookies used on this website for the purposes indicated in this policy if you mark or click the I ACCEPT notice that is published in the first layer of information.
In any case, the User has control over cookies, as they are stored in the browser of the equipment they use. Therefore, at any time the User may read, filter, reject and delete them.
What are the cookies used and the purpose of use on the website?
Social interaction. Addthis allows the web to be shared on social networks such as Google+, Facebook, etc.
Analytics: Omniture provides anonymous data about visits to our website and allows us to test and evaluate the best way to present the website to our users.
Add to any
Social interaction: Allows the web to be shared on social networks.
How can you reject, deactivate and delete the cookies used on our website?
- Most web browsers allow you to manage, at any time, the preferences of the
- Cookies or delete certain Cookies at your discretion.
For the configuration of our Cookies (allow, block or eliminate Cookies) and those of third parties, the User can do so by configuring the browser options installed on their computer.
- Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Deshabilitar%20cookies%20de%20terceros
- Chrome http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Internet explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-managecookies#ie=ie-11
- Safari -> Select Safari> Preferences, click Privacy
- Opera http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Windows Phone https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/10635/windows-phone-change-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
- Android -> Settings of the browser used-> Privacy of the browser used
- Opt-out of Google analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=None
- Opt-out of Adobe Omniture: http://www.adobe.com/privacy/opt-out.html
To disable cookies and data storage and retrieval devices individually, the "Ghostery" extension can be installed in the browser.
The User must take into account that some characteristics of the contents of this website are only available if the installation of Cookies is allowed in their browser. If you decide not to accept or block certain Cookies (depending on their purpose), this may affect, totally or partially, the normal operation of the website or prevent access to some services of the same.
Updates and changes in the Cookies Policy.
It is therefore possible for significant changes to occur in this Cookies Policy which will be published in it. But it will be the responsibility of the User to access this Policy periodically to know any changes, without prejudice to the possibility of communicating such changes to the users of the website through an informative notice on our website and / or through other means.